Return to Headlines
Plan of the Week
MONDAY – 14th Regular Schedule
- BEGIN COUNTING TARDIES TODAY – see below.
- Fire Drill #2 during 2nd period
- BJH Volleyball vs. Bayou View Middle @ BHS Sports Arena 5:00/6:15
- OPEN HOUSE 5:30 – 7:00
TUESDAY – 15th Regular Schedule
- School Pictures during ELA in Library
- Novice Teacher Meeting 3:30
WEDNESDAY – 16th Regular Schedule
- BJH PLC during planning periods
- Faculty Meeting in Auditorium 3:10
THURSDAY – 17th Regular Schedule
- BJH Leadership Team Meeting 7:00 Conference Room
- Makeup Faculty Meeting in Auditorium 7:00 (prior approval required)
- BJH Volleyball @ d’Iberville 5:00/6:15
- BPS Pep Rally for Shrimp Bowl 6:00 @ BHS Stadium
- Lesson Plans due by 3:30
FRIDAY – 18th Regular Schedule
- Shrimp Bowl – BHS Football vs. St. Stanislaus @ 7:00
- Title I Open House/Back to School sign in sheets due to Martin by 3:30
- Student tardies must be dealt with consistently in order to limit their occurrence.
- The student tardy procedure is as follows:
- Teachers are to report any students who are tardy to class to the Pupil Accounting Clerk via the email@example.com email address. (Careful not to send to pa.bhs!)
- Send this email separate from any attendance emails.
- The PA clerk (Mrs. Dang) will record and track student tardies in her office.
- Do not record any tardies in INow.
- In order to be effective, all teachers must follow this procedure. If you are cutting students a break, you are not being fair to those teachers who are following this procedure.
- Students who check in late for school will be issued a tardy by the Pupil Accounting clerk and will have this in hand when they arrive to class.