The Biloxi Public School District is excited to continue online registration for the 2021-22 school year. You will receive your SNAP code in the mail this summer and you will use that to log in and register your student.
Beginning on Wednesday, June 9th, RETURNING students can register by visiting 2021-2022 Registration Links for Returning Students.
Beginning on Wednesday, July 7th, NEW students can register by visting 2021-2022 Registration Links for New Students.All Students must be registered by noon Friday, July 30th in order to attend the first day of school on Wednesday, August 4th.
- If you have lost or forgotten your snapcode you will need to visit the school your child will be attending and provide proper ID to get the snapcode.
- Pre-Kindergarten students are accepted on a first come first serve basis, however, you may continue to Online Register your child in order to be placed on a waiting list.
Free and Reduced Lunch ApplicationsThe Biloxi Public School District offers the ability to apply for free and reduced benefits online! The process is SAFE, SECURE, PRIVATE, and AVAILABLE anytime, anywhere!OTHER DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION:
-Two proofs of residency – 3rd Party Affidavits are NOT accepted. One proof must be a utility bill no more than 30 days old.
-Picture I.D. for registering parent
-Legal Guardianship documents (divorce decree, court filed guardianship,etc…) Must be signed by a judge, notarized documents are Not Accepted.
-Certified copy of birth certificate (for NEW students)
-Student’s Social Security Card (for NEW students)
-Mississippi Form 121 Immunization Certification (for NEW students and students entering 7th grade). These can be obtained at the Harrison County Health Department at 1102 45th Ave, Gulfport, MS (228) 863-1036 or by visiting https://msdh.ms.gov/msdhsite/_static/14,0,71,969.html. You can also obtain the Form 121 by visiting Coastal Family Health at 715A Division St.
Biloxi, MS 39530. Make an appointment at Coastal Family by calling (228) 374-4991. You can also attend our Immunization Fair in July. Click here for info about our Immunization Fair!
-Withdraw form (for NEW students)
-Unofficial Transcript -(for NEW students) - cannot register without a transcript
PreK Registration Information 2021-22
If you have any questions or need more information, please call Student Services at 228-374-1810 ext. 1125.Thank you and we look forward to another successful year in the INDIAN NATION!
- Biloxi PreK is a full day program where daily attendance is required.
- Biloxi Public School District does not provide transportation for PreK students; therefore Parents are responsible for transporting their PreK child to and from school daily.
- The capacity is limited to one hundred twenty (120) students, with all others being placed on a waiting list in case space becomes available.
- Those who are selected will receive a confirmation email with the day and time to arrive at Nichols Elementary School to provide proof of residency. Please ensure that the email address is correct or you may lose your slot.