The Biloxi Public School District is excited to continue online registration for the 2018-2019 school year. You will receive your SNAP code in your e-mail this summer and you will use that to log in and register your student. Beginning on July 16, you can register your student(s) by visiting www.biloxischools.net and clicking ONLINE REGISTRATION.
- If you have lost or forgotten your snapcode you will need to visit the school your child will be attending and provide proper ID to get the snapcode.
- Pre-Kindergarten students are accepted on a first come first serve basis, however, you may continue to Online Register your child in order to be placed on a waiting list.
Schools open 8 am – 3 pm for you to bring proof of residency. All returning and new students must come to school to submit 2 proofs of residency, one must be a current utility bill. Schools will also have computers available July 24-26 for those that need assistance with online registration.
Parents are strongly encouraged to register their children during the July 16-20 time period.Free and Reduced Lunch ApplicationsThe Biloxi Public School District offers the ability to apply for free and reduced benefits online! The process is SAFE, SECURE, PRIVATE, and AVAILABLE anytime, anywhere! Click Here and follow the steps as prompted.Other documents required for registration:
--Two proofs of residency – 3rd Party Affidavits are NOT accepted. One proof must be a utility bill no more than 30 days old.
--Picture I.D. for registering parent
--Legal Guardianship documents (divorce decree, court filed guardianship,etc…) Notarized documents are Not Accepted.
--Certified copy of birth certificate (for NEW students)
--Student’s Social Security Card (for NEW students)
--Mississippi Form 121 Immunization Certification (for NEW students and students entering 7th grade). These can be obtained at the Harrison County Health Department at 1102 45th Ave, Gulfport, MS (228) 863-1036.
--Copy of last report card or transcript (for new students only)
PreK Registration Information 2018-2019
If you have any questions or need more information, please call Student Services at 228-374-1810 ext. 1125.Thank you and we look forward to another successful year in the
- Biloxi PreK is a full day program where daily attendance is required.
- Biloxi Public School District does not provide transportation for PreK students; therefore Parents are responsible for transporting their PreK child to and from school daily.
- The capacity is limited to the first one hundred (100) students, with all others being placed on a waiting list in case space becomes available.
- Those who are selected will receive a confirmation email with the day and time to arrive at Nichols Elementary School to provide proof of residency. Please ensure that the email address is correct or you may lose your slot.