Important Dates for 2023-24 Registration:
- April 24 - May 5: Online Pre-Registration for Existing Students
- June 5 - July 14: Online Pre-Registration for New Students
- July 10 - July 14: In-Person Residency Verification at all Schools (REQUIRED)
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday 8 am - 3 pm - Tuesday, Thursday, Noon - 7 pm
- July 14 @ 3 pm - Last Day to Register In Order to Attend the First Day of School
- July 26 - First Day for Transitional Grades (Kindergarten, 1st (Gorenflo only), 5th, 7th, & 9th)
- July 27 - First Day for All Grades
- July 31 - Late Registration Begins
Two (2) proofs of residency are required for registration along with a government issued photo ID. Provide one document from each group:
- Group One: Mortgage Statement (dated within the last 30 days), Property Tax Form, Filed Homestead Exemption, Apartment, Home or Military Housing Lease
- Group Two: Utility Bill (dated within the last 30 days) Electric, Gas, Cable, Military Base Housing Residence Form
Other Documents Required for Registration:
- Government Issued Photo ID
- Legal Guardianship Documents (divorce decree, court-filed guardianship, etc.) *Must be signed by a judge; notarized documents are not accepted*
- Certified copy of birth certificate - for new students only
- Student's Social Security Card - for new students only
- Mississippi Form 121 Immunization Certificate - for new students and those entering 7th grade. Form 121 Immunization Certificates can be obtained at the health department or online by clicking here. We have an Immunization Fair in July, please click here for details.
- Unofficial Transcript - new high school students only, cannot register without a transcript
PreK Registration Information 2023-24
- Biloxi PreK is a full day program where daily attendance is required.
- Biloxi Public School District does not provide transportation for PreK students; therefore, parents are responsible for transporting their PreK child to and from school daily.
Free & Reduced Lunch Applications
If you need assistance, please call Student Services at 228-374-1810, ext. 1125. Thank you and we look forward to another successful year in the Indian Nation!