Degrees and Certifications:
Kansas State University BA in Modern Languages, French BA in Journalism & Mass Communications Major: Advertising, Minor: Psychology Mississippi State University Master of Arts in Teaching
Bonjour and bienvenue to French at Biloxi High!
For the first days of school, you will want an 80-100 page composition notebook (the kind with the rigid cover) and some colored pens or markers as we will be setting up our interactive notebooks.
The best way to get in touch with me is via email (email@example.com) and I will do my best to reply to you by the end of the same day.
2022-23 SCHEDULE AND GOOGLE CLASSROOM CODES:
1ST PERIOD: French 1 Google code 4mmzu4h
2ND: French 2 ol3bc5x
3RD: French 1 twyut27
4TH: French 2 dklc33c
5TH: French 3 & 4 ehevtiw
7TH: French 1 hicwv73
Parents, click here and enter the code for your student's class period: GOOGLE CLASSROOM LINK
Please stay up to date on your child's grade in class by using the school website (login information is available from the main office). You can also email me to be linked to Google classroom.
Encouraging your child to review their notes daily or get online and practice will be a HUGE difference in their daily progress. Class time is limited and extra online practice gives students a noticeable advantage.
Benefits of second language study
- Greater understanding of other peoples and cultures
- Clearer insight into the structure of the English language, specifically structure, syntax, and vocabulary
- Higher scores on the English and reading sections of SAT/ACT and other standardized tests
- More flexibility in thinking processes through problem-solving, conceptualizing, and reasoning
- Enhanced career potential in the U.S. and abroad
- Increased travel opportunities for business, education, or pleasure