~On this page you will find many useful forms:
Anaphylaxis Action Plan
- Used when a child has a history of severe allergies - includes food or drug allergies
Asthma Action Plan
- This plan is required if a child is diagnosed with Asthma. It's a step-by-step guide for each child's individual care with Asthma. Once a doctor has made the Asthma diagnosis, it it required to have a copy on file of their action plan for treatment.
Diabetes Emergency Health Plan
- This plan is required if a child is diagnosed with diabetes. This step-by-step guide allows for anyone to understand emergency steps needed to take in the event of hypoglycemia or hyperglycemia.
Physcian's Report of Physically Disabling Conditions
- This form should be completed when data indicate a need for a follow-up examination to determine if significant physical problems exist that should be considered in the assessment and in educational programming.
Seizure Action Plan
- This action plan is completed by a physician as a safety plan for a student diagnosed with seizures.
- Complete this form to have any medication administered at school by school nurse or authorized personnel. It must be signed by a physician.
- Biloxi Public School District mandates that these procedures MUST
be followed when your student is required to take prescribed medication during school hours.