Tuition: School Year 2019-2020
Biloxi Public Schools accepts tuition students on an individual basis according to district policy JBCD and approval by the school board. Students are accepted based on academic, behavior and attendance history.
There are two tuition scales, depending on where the family lives.
- For families living inside the “annexed area”, i.e. Eagle Point or Woolmarket, but outside of the school district zone, the fee is $500.00 per school year.
- For families living outside of the Biloxi city limits, the fee is $1,200.00 per school year.
First time applicants must call to confirm the fee for your residence.
A minimum of 50% is due prior to enrollment. Balance is due no later than December 7, 2018.
Tuition is non-refundable once student has attended class during a semester.
How to Apply
How to Apply
The following forms are required and may be downloaded by clicking on the Tuition Packet link below. Tuition packets may also be picked up at Student Services.
Where to ApplyFirst time applications, along with payments, must be brought to Student Services at 160 St. Peters Ave., Biloxi, MS 39530. Call (228) 374-1810 ext. 1125 for office hours. Returning students may mail completed documents and payments.When to Apply
- Tuition Application
- Tuition Agreement
- Behavior Statement (not required for kindergarten applicants)
- Most recent report card (not required for kindgergarten applicants)
- Student Release (from home district)
Tuition applications for the 2019-2020 School year
will be accepted June 3 - June 14 for returning tuition students
and June 17 – July 19 for new tuition students.
Tuition applications will not be accepted during
registration week of July 22 – 26 .
Transportation is not provided. It is the responsibility of parent or guardian.
Call Student Services at (228) 374-1810, ext. 1125.
For questions about athletic eligibility, contact Athletic Director Tom Gladney, (228) 435-6310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.