1. Look at the teacher and pay attention when she is talking. (Act Responsibly)
2. Do not talk while the teacher is talking. (Act Responsibly)
3. Treat others with respect. (Be Kind)
4. Work quietly so that others can do their work. (Show Self Control)
5. Follow the lunch room rules. (Act Responsibly)
6. Have your folder signed every day. Return your folder to school every day. (Come prepared)
These are the consequences:
**Great Day: green paw!
**First Warning: Move paw to yellow
**Second Warning: Move paw to red
**Third time: Move move paw to blue
These will be noted in the child's folder every day.
Any time your child makes a "bad choice" and doesn't do the right thing, we will take time to talk about how their behavior affects others and how to make a better choice next time. For repeated disruptions during learning time your child may have to spend a few min. in a "time-out" chair. If the behavior is repeated often or becomes severe you will receive a note in the child's folder or get a phone call from me.
*****Every day that your child does not get a warning they get a Bay Buck that will be spent at the school Bay Buck store at the end of the 9 weeks!
*****We also have a treasure box for when I catch people being extra good!